Firstly, When you design a poster, keep in mind the reason of making the poster so that the exact information required can be included and note it down.
- Use good quality images and designs
- The images or designs that you select should be related to your brand
- Target the right audience – Know the likes, dislikes and trends of the audience you target, as the poster is implied to them
- Use Good Fonts. Avoid very fancy fonts that are not readable.
- Select the right colours according to the message of your poster. Use contrast in colours of text and background.
- Try using the same font family, however you can change the size from big to small
- Use a slogan or catchy words in bold and big font size as this will be the 1st thing that will be caught by the eye
- Don’t use big paragraphs. Use only few sentences.
- Keep in mind the alignment of the text
- Avoid congestion.
- After you design a poster make sure it is a eye-catcher. You could also print it out and place it at a distance to see if its readable and attractive
We hope you find this blog useful, design a poster and get good quality posters printed at Printmax
Click here to navigate to the website :www.printmaxindia.com
Follow us on our instagram handle – https://www.instagram.com/printmaxindia